Monday, July 13, 2009

Us at Dollywood by Kaelyn


We are having fun!
Annika on the ducks 

Luke on the carousel 
Annika on the carousel
Ian on the carousel
I love the carousel!
Me on the carousel
We have been on a vacation for a little while and while we are here in Maryland I have decided to write this small part on the blog.  



Me and my family have been on an exciting vacation!  The very first place we went to was Dollywood.  We went on lots of exciting rides!  The two rides I didn't like were Daredevil Falls & Blazing Fury (Ian bunked his head on Blazing Fury).  We also saw a Magic Show and went on a train ride through the mountain where Dollywood is located.  It was so much fun!  We also went to some other places which I couldn't upload pictures of!  

3 comments:

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

I sure wish that we could have been there with you. It sounds like lots and lots of fun.

susan r. said...

Kaelyn, thanks for your story and pictures. I'm glad you had a great time.
love, susan r.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kaelyn,it is amazing that you can inform us so well.You are the oldest child , grandchild and sister and niece in our family and we are very proud of you!
We wish you wonderfull Hollydays
I love you,
greetings from opa Marc Reijnders