Thursday, December 31, 2009

Enchanted Springs Ranch


I don't know where Nate heard about this place, but we had a great time with Grandpa and Grandma at Enchanted Springs Ranch on Saturday. It was only a half hour drive to this ranch with longhorn cattle, all kinds of deer and gazelles and even two reindeer, the first I've ever seen in real life. They also had buffalo and we got to see them up close as they were being fed. The kids got quite a treat. They each got a ride on a horse and they also got to sit on a real longhorn.


It was Kaelyn's dream come true to get to ride on a real horse


Annika had a great time too





Luke wasn't too excited to sit on an animal





I think Annika wins the prize for best jail picture:)



 Pretty exciting. We all got put in jail and we saw a show with Pistol Packin' Paula. She twirled her guns and cracked her whips and made a lot of noise. This place is a movie set where several movies were filmed apparently. It's really laid back and it was a lot of fun to visit this place with a real Western atmosphere.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just read all your updates! Glad to see you guys are doing well and are happy! You live a pretty busy life Debbie! Congrats to Kaelyn on her baptism. Time flies. Have a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

This is really exciting: riding a horse and sitting on a longhorn!
I'm glad you have fun together.
oma