Since Kaelyn and Ian went back to school, I've been able to spend more time with Annika and Luke. They're such sweet kids and it's nice to be able to really enjoy them. I love to take pictures of these cuties! Luke's hair is awesome, no gel needed to spike it. It's all natural.
I think this giraffe is Luke's favorite toy and can you guess Annika's favorite color?
Annika is such a little model, she has the best faces and Luke has a pair of gorgeous big blue eyes and smiles with his mouth wide open.
Annika's always talking about her friend Kaiya and loves it when she comes over to play. They spend their whole time together in princess dress ups.



4 comments:
Your kids could not be more beautiful. They really could be little models. They are adorable.
you do have beautiful and good kids... I have to tell you, Ian is always one of the best kid in his class
Luke is getting so big and Annika is such a doll! We miss you guys, Bentli talks about you guys all the time!
Wat een leuke foto's, de kinderen worden groot!
Post a Comment