Friday, May 21, 2010
Annika had her fourth birthday on May 8th. This girl is all about pink, ballet and princess. She is a big fan of Fancy Nancy and got some new Fancy Nancy books. She loves her new pink poodles and princess magnetic dress up dolls. I just put her new pink butterfly nightgown in the wash for the first time. She has been wearing it every night since her birthday. Her cake was chocolate with pink frosting. I would have taken a picture, but my camera battery was empty. Annika is such a cute girl and we are so lucky to have her in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
thank you for all the updates. sometimes I get so homesick for your family and thinking about you moving so far away almost makes me crazy. being about to get a peek into your lives really helps. you are all wonderful!!
Post a Comment