Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kick that Ball!

Oh my, I'm so behind and I have a ton to post. So much has happened the past few months. The kids have been taking turns getting sick about every other week and we're in the middle of selling our house and planning and preparing for our upcoming move. I'm going to start off with the beginning of March. Annika played her last soccer game and Kaelyn and Ian started their 4th season. Luke has been going to soccer games with me since he was a newborn and started kicking a ball before he could walk. Whenever he sees a ball, he has to have it at his feet. It's so cute to watch him. This was when he had been walking for maybe a month or so.

Annika had a hard time with soccer, mainly because her uniform wasn't pink and it had shorts instead of a skirt. She and a bunch of the girls on her team ended up wearing their pink tutus to the remainder of the games. Hey, whatever keeps them on the field... Annika sure liked to twirl around and was mostly oblivious as to where the ball was at. It was so much fun to watch!





Really... soccer... ballet... what's the difference?

1 comment:

susan r. said...

Annika, I like your ballet soccer. You could be a cheerleader for the Dutch soccer team. I hope they do well in South Africa...