Adventures in Mothering
I'm so glad you started a blog Debbie! It will be nice to keep in touch this way. Your kids are wonderful and we miss you guys!Heather
I'm so glad you have a blog! I love seeing pictures and reading about your kids. Alyssa just said about Annika, "She's really getting big!"
I am so glad that you started a blog! I didn't think that I would enjoy doing it but I really do. Annika is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown up in the past couple of months!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so glad you started a blog Debbie! It will be nice to keep in touch this way. Your kids are wonderful and we miss you guys!
Heather
I'm so glad you have a blog! I love seeing pictures and reading about your kids. Alyssa just said about Annika, "She's really getting big!"
I am so glad that you started a blog! I didn't think that I would enjoy doing it but I really do. Annika is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown up in the past couple of months!
Post a Comment