Having a newborn has been so busy and exhausting, I'm hardly keeping up with the blog, so here are some random pictures and videos for you to enjoy from the past month.
I love this picture from Tirza's visit. Annika and Luke were both sleeping and so comfortable... We miss Tirza!
I love these knit pants! They call them longies (made out of wool and lanolized, they function as a cloth diaper cover. I've been using mostly prefolds and flat diapers on Luke).
Since I'm so busy taking care of Luke all the time, Ian was taking care of Annika in this picture. I thought it was so sweet he put his arm around her and comforted her. What a great big brother!
Asleep in his car seat. Sleeping babies are so adorable!
Ian showing off the dead gecko he found. Without my knowledge he kept it in his room, in his playmobil castle for days until one day I saw him sneak it back outside. Gross!
Ian loves to climb in our magnolia tree. I love that he enjoys spending time outside.
Kaelyn and Ian could play Wii games all day. This is the most hilarious one. It's boxing on Wii Sports. They really get into it.
Annika did this funny, sneaky thing with Tirza, bringing her a glass of water and then they'd take turns drinking it. Her face when she walks over to Tirza just cracks me up. It reminds me of Swiper the Fox from her favorite cartoon (Dora the Explorer).



5 comments:
What a cute family you have, Debbie! I'm way impressed that you're using prefolds and flat diapers with your baby!
thank you, thank you, thank you, I love opening the blog and finding new posts. It's better than Christmas. I just can't wait to give all those kids a great big hug!!
your kids are so fun. i love annika's face in the video
Hey Deb, I love the cloth diapers. They are so much better than disposable. My cousin that lives here in town may have some smaller sizes to sell if you are interested. Her little guy is now 1 so he is in the big ones. She also has this cool sprayer attachment on the water line of the toilet to wash them out. Do you have one??? If not, you totally need one.
I love the pictures! The video of the kids playing wii is hillarious! Luke is getting so big!!!!!
Post a Comment