At the entrance of the Young Masters exhibit. Annika had to sneak into the picture too, of course.
Kaelyn standing underneath her water color. It's a beautiful sun, sky and beach (I think)
Ian next to his drawing of a house and car (I wonder if it's ours)
Ian at soccer practice. It was really bright and sunny.
Of course I ended up taking more pictures of Luke than of Ian
Lief is Dutch for sweet or cute. My favorite shirt!
The other day, I heard the faucet in the bathroom running and found Annika trying to wash off the cream she had smeared allover herself and her clothes and the floor...
Kaelyn had a lot of fun and I think she'll do great, being new on the team. I met one of the other moms who is having a baby next month.
Ian had his first game this morning. Two of his buddies from church are on the same team. They did great. I'm pretty sure his team won. Ian scored twice! He did great, I didn't take any pictures because I was feeding Luke the whole time. That little boy can eat!
And last but not least, a 'brothers' picture of Ian and Luke. Ian loves, loves, loves his little brother and asks to hold him all the time as do his sisters).



2 comments:
Congratulations to Kaelyn and Ian for their art work. Has Luke doubled in size?! He is definitely a linebacker. Looks like the Clement family will have to add football to their sports line up. Annika has a bit of her dad. He smeared himself, the window sill, the floor and the end of the crib with vaseline. I don't think the carpet was ever the same after that!
Wow, great artwork Kaelyn and Ian!
It must be the Dutch influence that Kaelyn and Ian like soccer...
I also have a childhood picture with cream on my face, Annika...
Post a Comment