It's been a busy week. Opa (my dad) was here till Thursday and we enjoyed having him here. Especially Ian and Luke were sad when he left.
Our kitchen has been under construction for a while now and Nate's almost finished painting the cupboards. It's going to look nice!
Kaelyn had her 1st grade program 'Go Fish' at school on Tuesday. Luke wasn't too happy, so the video I tried to take of her is a little shaky. She did a great job on her line (she was lucky enough to have a part).
On Wednesday, Annika had a birthday party with her friends. We did a Dora the Explorer adventure. It started with the map telling us where to go. We went to the 'Bubble Bungalow' first. For some reason the bubble machine decided to quit working at that point (it's been working fine ever since), so we just blew some bubbles by the playhouse in the backyard.
On Friday, Ians best buddy came over to play. They love playing Mario Kart Wii together. Ian will be so sad when Gabriel moves next month:(
I'm really enjoying my new camera and have been playing with it a lot lately. Luke makes a great subject. Here he's wearing another Dutch word shirt. 'Stoer' means something like 'cool' or 'macho.'
Ian loves to play with his Lego's. He built this jet all by himself.
And Kaelyn... well, Kaelyn can usually be found with her nose stuck in a book or magazine.



3 comments:
Wat een leuk partijtje Deb!
Je verzint het toch altijd maar weer. Heel veel sterkte met alle vakantieschema's en veel plezier met Jos!
Liefs, mam
Thank you so much for keeping the posts coming. We miss you all so much and love you more. Give all those cute kids a hug for me. Send a picture of the cabinets. I would love to see how they are turning out.
I thought your dad was such a nice guy. I wish I had had more time to sit and chat with him. He seems very interesting.
Thanks again for the great birthday party. Sorry I had to miss it. I know Kaiya loved it though!
Post a Comment