The kids tried to roll the hay bales and then got to sit on top of them. They had so much fun even though they were cold (below 70 degrees and with a chilly wind, I'm sure most of you would think it was pleasant for this time of year).
Kaelyn and Ian were really happy to see their friends again and so were Nate and I. It was so nice to spend time there. They fed us dinner and then the kids and Nate helped with feeding the animals. At the very end of our visit they lit some small fireworks (they live in the middle of nowhere).



3 comments:
It's always fun to visit a farm...I just never want to own one. I'm glad you had a fun family day.
What a great little adventure! Your kids are so cute!
What a good family trip you had. Talk about able to relax for two hours on that drive. I bet you and Nate got a chance to chat quite a bit. My kids always fall asleep during these kind of trips.
Post a Comment