Friday, September 26, 2008

Tumbling Kids

All the kids are taking tumbling lessons this month, except Kaelyn's are a tumbling/cheer combo. They absolutely love it. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll continue after this month. It's too expensive and Thursdays are getting busy with Kaelyn's piano lessons, Ian's T-ball games and Kaelyn and Ian are starting soccer practice and games as well. I'm still looking for a tumbling/dance class during the day for Annika though.
I took this video of her last Tuesday and it looks like she would be in heaven if she had her own mini trampoline.

Kaelyn performed her cheer and stunt for us yesterday. While she was practicing, Annika and I were watching through the windows and Annika was practicing the cheer too. She did a pretty good job. Too bad I didn't catch that one on video. Maybe next time...

2 comments:

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

Oh my -- how I miss the kids! And I am just so thankful for the time I was able to spend with them. Thanks for the blog. Susan

Anonymous said...

Good job Annika and Kaelyn!
It sure looks like the trampoline is
Annika's favourite.