"Annie is looking at a Thomas book. Mommy is sitting way across from us right now. I sang 'I am a Child of God' and 'Fathers' at church. We got to have some treats outside after class. Sister Bolander talked about families in Primary. I have my own pack of gum. Daddy gave it to me. Yesterday Daddy took all the bumps off the ceiling. Daddy is going to put a new ceiling on the old ceiling tomorrow. I ate a lot of grapes just now. Daddy was playing the piano. This last Thursday at school I had a Valentine's Day party. We got to make cookies and we got to play 'pin the heart on the bear'. The game was just for fun. During the party Miss Elmore put the valentines in our bags or maybe she did it before the party. Annie is looking at the family picture without herself in it. Because it was taken a long time ago."
Signed, Kaelyn Clement
"I'm not going to say anything. I want to tell you my problem. I want to make a house for Bob the Builder. I'm having a big, big problem and I don't know how to do it."
Ian
Annika doesn't have a journal yet. We'll have to get her one soon, because she's talking up a storm. I love having this blog sort of as my journal about my wonderful children.
Annika is really into music. She loves to sing, dance and play the piano. Maybe that's why she gets along so well with my brother Jan. One of her favorite songs to sing is the ABC song. This is her version of it: 'Now my C, B, M a G...' It's very cute.
Here is a little video of her playing the piano and singing.



2 comments:
I never know if I should comment or not because you don't show the comments, but I'm going to anyway. Your kids are so smart and funny. That was a way cute video of Annika. I love that Kaelyn calls her "Annie". I couldn't figure out who she was talking about at first. Thanks so much for your comments on our blog. They make my day!
Now I feel silly because the comments are posting!!
Post a Comment