Friday, August 29, 2008

The Fifth Day of School

OK, so I didn't take any pictures on the first day of school. It's not a tradition I grew up with, but I felt really bad after seeing everyone's pictures of their kids on the first day of school. So today I brought my camera to school because this was Ian's first day of riding the bus to and from pre-K. It's so nice to not have to drive to two schools anymore. I also took a picture of Kaelyn. She's wearing her new school spirit shirt (I didn't get her one last year, what kind of mother am I?) and rolling her new backpack behind her. She was a little peeved that she couldn't walk from the van all by herself. Maybe next time I'll give her a head start. Miss Independent...
Ian was really happy after riding the bus to and from school. I was happy too to have an extra half hour each way. Four whole hours with just one child, what am I going to do with all that time? (Just kidding, I have plenty of projects waiting on me.) Here's a picture of him getting on the bus (he was first in line).

1 comment:

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

You are a great mother and your children are blessed to have you. And they are such cute kids. I can't wait to see them again.