Sunday, August 17, 2008

A wondurful Saturday [published by Kaelyn]

Annika sitting in the River with the bucket of rocks
This Saturday we had A fabulous time. We went to the Zoo and EZ's. On Friday we went to the Guadalupe River with Maya, Nilo and there Mom. Today we went to a different church meeting. Today we took Dad to the airport to go back to Maryland. When we were in the airport I said: I wish all of us were going to Holland right now. And Dad said: I wish that too.

A video of us at the River

2 comments:

Becca S. said...

That does sound like a wonderful Saturday! I bet it was so nice to have Dad home for awhile. We're wishing you the best while he's away. We don't like it at all when Clint has to leave us for work.

Anonymous said...

Kaelyn, I wish you all would come to Holland too !!!