Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our Summer Vacation - Written by Kaelyn

This is me and Hailey on the train.

This is me on the snout of a elephant statue.

This is me, Hailey, Annika and Marissa at the mountains.

This is me, Annika and Ian at the fountains.

When we went on our vacation, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Utah. We had fun at the zoo, park, fountains, mountains, swimming pool, zoo train, Dinosaur museum. Me and Ian had a sleepover at Hailey and Zach's house.They are our cousins.One of my favorite things I did was watch the fireworks on Pioneer Day! Daddy did the fireworks. We had fun with every thing I wrote. Here is a video about the fireworks:


2 comments:

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

So many fun memories! Thank you Kaelyn for writing about it. We LOVED having you here.

Anonymous said...

Your summer vacation sounds like a lot of fun Kaelyn! I enjoyed reading your report and watching the pictures and movie.