
Monday, April 14, 2008
Sleeping Cherubs
Some days I just feel like looking back, because time is passing by so very quickly. I was looking back through pictures today. I absolutely love to take pictures of sleeping babies. They're just so angelic. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of Kaelyn. We didn't have a good digital camera at the time and she just didn't sleep very much without me holding her, but here is one picture each of Kaelyn, Ian and Annika. They all look so different, yet there is a definite resemblance. One of these days though, I'll have to post a series of sleeping pictures of Ian. And Annika has a few good ones too.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those truly are angelic children! Beautiful!
Those are some great pictures. Your blog is fantastic. Your kids will absolutely love it when they get older and understand the historic and sentimental value!
Post a Comment