Sunday, April 27, 2008

Talent Show

Saturday Evening was the Primary Talent Show at church. Kaelyn and Ian had both signed up and Kaelyn was doing a dance with her dance class. Ian showed off some of his tumbling moves and Kaelyn also set a personal jump rope record, I think. I made a video of Ian doing his tumbling. First he did a front roll, then a cartwheel and then 'donkey kicks' turned into a headstand. Pretty cool. He was a little shy and kept running back to his dad, but after a bit of encouragement he did it. Great job Ian!


Kaelyn's dance was real cute. Emma's mom had made the skirts and headbands and the girls looked adorable. Kaelyn is all the way on the right.

3 comments:

Becca S. said...

A primary talent show is a great idea. I love it! Ian is an awesome tumbler. He reminds us of Mitchell with his stage fear. Kaelyn's dance was very cute. The robot portion was my personal favorite.

Anonymous said...

Ian and Kaelyn did a good job! It was fun to watch them.
Love, Susan

Katherine said...

Ian does somersaults better than me! That's not a joke.